My APUSH teacher found out I am a Taylor fan and decided to put her into our notes… taylorswift welcome to the early 19th century
I think I broke it taylorswift
taylorswift right now
"When you’re live people can see it on your face and they can see what the song means to you. I’ll never just sing one of my songs with a straight face like it means nothing to me beacause I wrote these songs and they all mean something to me."
when taylor mentions us in interviews
I want to follow more Swifties before the release of 1989, so REBLOG this and I will check out your blog and probably follow you!
- Must post at least 90% Taylor Swift
- Must be following me (feariess)
- REBLOG this :)
I can’t wait to make more friends on here before the album comes out so that I have more people to celebrate with!
reblog if you have never met taylor.
(pssst taylorswift look at everyone who has reblogged this and help make their dream come true)
“I’ve apparently been the victim of growing up, which apparently happens to all of us at one point or another. It’s been going on for quite some time now, without me knowing it. I’ve found that growing up can mean a lot of things. For me, it doesn’t mean I should become somebody completely new and stop loving the things I used to love. It means I’ve just added more things to my list.”
some of taylorswift's most beautiful, clever, inspiring lyrics:
- I took your matches before fire could catch me so don’t look now, I’m shining like fireworks over your sad empty town
- people are people and sometimes it doesn’t work out
- I’ve never heard silence quite this loud
- we block the…
- like shadows in a faded light, oh we’re invisible
- time turns flames to embers